Why do you write? Because I have to get all this stuff out of my head lol
- What’s your favorite genre? Romance
- Do you have a favorite author (if so, please tell us the name)? Yes, Erica Spindler
- To be successful as an author, what do you see as the main goal? Stay focused.
- What inspires you and how do you channel it when you need inspiration? Everything. I read, listen to music and watch TV shows.
- What advice can you give to aspiring authors? Read and write a lot. Read books about writing.
- What advice would you give to the youth of today (not just authors)? Be unique. Be the light in dark times.
- What’s on your bucket list? I don’t have one. Tell us about your book: Jewels, deception and adventure…
Twenty-two year old, Cammie Adams knows one thing for sure… life isn’t fair. She’s still a wreck from the tragic loss of her parents seven years ago. Right after she gets her PI license she is not only robbed, but abducted, only to find her life was all a lie. When she finds her mother’s diary she discovers she was only a pawn in her mother’s dangerous game.Now she must get back what is rightfully hers from the man who murdered her mother.
Hot and mysterious Simon Fisher has really only loved one thing… jewels. This ex-jewel thief, now bodyguard, doesn’t even know what hits him when he rescues Cammie as a favor to her father. Simon must protect her, but soon finds where there is trouble, Cammie isn’t far behind.
She will not only steal his prized jewel, but his heart.
What would you like readers to know about you? I love to hear from readers. www.christynewton.com