Some things are so ridiculous you can’t help but laugh. Here’s a short list of very interesting date killers my husband pointed out recently–none of which have anything at all to do with personality or sex:
- Long hair on a windy day can whip a man into shape instantly and put distance–lots of distance between a couple. How can a man keep an arm around her when he’s pummeled by her fabulous but lethal hair?
- Scarves on a windy day have the same effect. Which is why there’s never a guy in pictures like the one above.
- A huge purse conveniently carried over the shoulder that your date walks next to serves as a wall.
- Carried in the hand, that same purse screams “don’t hold me”.
- Constantly applying lipstick in the mirror screams “don’t kiss me you might smudge me”.
- Lastly, if you spend all your time texting or talking on the phone–you appear to already have a relationship with an electronic device so you don’t need one with a man.
Good advice from a very common sense person.
Have a great day!